Saturday, September 22, 2012

ON THE WAY TO MELBOURNE, FL

21 Sep 12
Melbourne, FL


Maybe our favorite spot at home....morning coffee in the gazebo.  



Well, it has been a hectic couple of weeks.  After leaving South Carolina, I went back home and spent the next couple of weeks helping Dahleen around the house/yard and getting affairs in order to leave.  We got the yard and house looking fairly good, if I don’t say so myself.  There is still some yard work to be done.  We’ve posted a couple of pictures. 

I leave in the morning for Melbourne, FL for in-processing and a bunch of HR type classes.  They told me to come prepared to deploy from Melbourne to Afghanistan, meaning I won't get to come back home first.  We will see.....  


Love the blue sky in this picture.

Japanese maple looking healthy...this is Dahleen's baby.

I have no idea what kind of tree this is, but we love it. 

 Looking up toward the gazebo.

 From the road...all that river rock was back breaking work.

I can still see a couple of bare spots... 

From the front

 Looking down from our deck.

Before the weeding and mulching

Looking up toward our house.









No comments:

Post a Comment