Tuesday, October 1, 2013

HAPPY ANNIVERSAY, DAHLEEN !!

1 Oct 2013
Kandahar, Afghanistan


Dahleen, Allen's Cay, March 2006


DAHLEEN - Wow, the last 13 years has flown by.  It seems like just a couple of years ago that we were in that little chapel in Chattanooga getting married.  I hope the years have been as rewarding and fun for you as they have been for me. 

I was so blessed to have found someone:

  • who can love me when I am not very loveable….(me not loveable?  it’s rare, but it does happen sometimes).
  • who has the patience to put up with my impatience.
  • enjoys living life to the fullest, as I do.
  • loves travel, adventure, and isn’t afraid to try something new….scuba diving, sailing, motorcycle riding, forsaking the land-based rat race for long-time sailing/cruising. etc.
  • is willing to sacrifice, with me, short term to reach our long term goals.
  • who is fun to be around.
  • who enjoys my company, as I do hers.
  • who is not only my wife and love of my life, but my best friend.


I miss you greatly, and will be glad to get this phase of our lives completed, so we can be together again.

I love you and Happy Anniversary,

GREG

No comments:

Post a Comment