Dahleen, Allen's Cay, March 2006
DAHLEEN - Wow, the last 13 years has flown by. It seems like just a couple of years ago that we were in that little chapel in Chattanooga getting married. I hope the years have been as rewarding and fun for you as they have been for me.
I was so blessed to have found someone:
- who can love me when I am not very loveable….(me not loveable? it’s rare, but it does happen sometimes).
- who has the patience to put up with my impatience.
- enjoys living life to the fullest, as I do.
- loves travel, adventure, and isn’t afraid to try something new….scuba diving, sailing, motorcycle riding, forsaking the land-based rat race for long-time sailing/cruising. etc.
- is willing to sacrifice, with me, short term to reach our long term goals.
- who is fun to be around.
- who enjoys my company, as I do hers.
- who is not only my wife and love of my life, but my best friend.
I miss you greatly, and will be glad to get this phase of our lives completed, so we can be together again.
I love you and Happy Anniversary,