22 Feb 2014
Jeff Foxworthy has nothing on us……
You might be a cruiser IF…
- · You know that cruising is actually boat repair in exotic places.
- · All your pots and pans have removable handles.
- · Your wallet contains more boat cards that credit cards.
- · You only clean your bottom every 4 to 6 weeks.
- · You actually sand your bottom.
- · You know what a boat card is.
- · You watch newbies try to anchor for entertainment.
- · Your entire shoe collection consists of a pair of flip flops, a pair of sneakers, and a pair of deck shoes.
- · Your raincoat is called “foul weather gear” and you paid a ridiculously high price for it.
- · You have a hard time keeping up with what day it is.
- · You actually understand a weather forecast.
- · You just move your home when you don’t like your neighbors.
- · You sleep on a triangular shaped bed.
- · NOAA Weather Service is your homepage.
- · You know “bottom paint” is not related to face paint.
- · You can tie a Bowline with your eyes closed.
- · You know what a Bowline is.
- · When you drive your car you turn to Port or Starboard.
- · You carry your excreted poop around with you for extended periods of time.
- · You actually plan to watch the sun set.
- · You go to sleep (daily) before 2100 hours.
- · You know what a Sundowner is.
- You actually know how to anchor your boat.
- You know that scope is something other than a monocular magnifying device attached to a rifle to acquire and shoot distant targets.
Fellow cruisers, chime in with a comment to add to this list……