Sunday, February 5, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS!

Greg / Clear, cold...27/43
02/05/2012, Seminole, TX







MOUNTAINS AND MOTORCYCLES




For one month every year my sister, Karen, and I are the same age. Don't worry, Sis, I won't tell how old I am.

For the last couple of years, she and her husband, David, have joined Dahleen and I on a motorcycle riding vacation. We combined riding the bikes with various other activities like tubing in Helen, GA; renting jet skis on Lake Chatuge (NC/GA border); rafting the Nantahala River in NC, and playing miniature golf and watching shows in Pigeon Forge, TN. We love riding the mountain highways in N. GA, NC, and E. TN and have enjoyed their company immensely.

We hope they will join us in the Caribbean in the future because they are fun to be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment